You’re the lucky one!
Actually, you’re one of the knowledgeable minority on the internet who understands the nature and importance of privacy and online data.
But did you know that a privacy page can be more than a legal protection for business and consumers? Yep, here’s why…
Why Have A Privacy Page?
- Google Legitimacy. Sure, it’s not as important as keywords, relevance, and links, but Google loves legit websites. Privacy policies – simply the existence of one – is a signal that you are legitimate and transparent. And Google can reward you – with a higher ranking ($$$).
- Sales. Yes, customers want a personal connection. Privacy policies can have the boilerplate language, but can also help establish trust…which is key to any sale.
All the legal info can be found at this link:
- I do not share your personal information (ie, emails, IP Addresses, etc). Any information that goes to 3rd parties – ie, Google Analytics, Facebook, etc is aggregated based on their privacy policies.
- I value your privacy. Seriously. Of all the millions of marketing blogs, I’m flattered you’re here reading. That’s too cool to risk for some annoying short term gain.
- We do everything we can to protect your information, but, like any service online, we can’t be airtight. For example, we use Gmail for correspondence with appropriate security practices, but we can’t help it if Gmail crashes or the Chinese government hacks their servers. But we do try our best.
- Questions? Please contact us!
- Also explore our Terms, Conditions & Policies page here.