You won’t get ahead in any industry if you simply copy your competitors.
And it’s especially true in SEO & content marketing.
Competitor research for SEO is really tough because…
- Nobody truly knows what they are doing.
- Confirmation bias is the default.
- Being different has a bigger payoff than being better.
- Your competitors are probably copying you.
- And a myriad other reasons.
But – you’re probably going to do it anyway so here’s a few things I do to make it a little more useful.[Continue Reading]