“InMotion Hosting vs. SiteGround vs. Bluehost?” is a common question for anyone shopping for web hosting, especially for anyone planning on using WordPress.
InMotion, SiteGround and Bluehost are all –
- Established, well-known brands in the hosting industry, particularly in the WordPress hosting industry
- Provide a similar menu of products that revolve around shared Linux hosting
- Provide a full spectrum of hosting needs with advanced features
- Provide pricing & hosting products that focus on small to midsize companies
- Are either endorsed by the WordPress Foundation or are ever-present at WordCamps
- Have marquee clients with plenty of endorsements or testimonials
And yet – they are very different companies with different brands and different focuses.
Unlike most reviews, I do not think there is such a thing as a “best” host. There is only the best fit for you based on your goals, expertise, resources, and preferences.
I have current clients who use (and love) Bluehost. Although this specific site runs on InMotion Hosting – I also have several projects that have run on SiteGround for years. I’ve been happy with them.
In this comparison between InMotion, SiteGround, and Bluehost, I’ll try to break down the differences that I’ve found in several different areas ranging from pricing structure to customer service and market focus so that you can decide which is the best fit for your project.
Let’s dive into InMotion Hosting vs. SiteGround vs. Bluehost…[Continue Reading]