Hello, hello! I am away this weekend enjoying the holidays, so this annual special edition is a bit different.
Instead of the best posts from around the Internet this week, here are my favorite marketing & business books that I’ve read (or re-read) in 2015.
Small Giants: Companies That Choose to Be Great Instead of Big by Bo Burlingham
Concise, well researched & fun read about companies that don’t pursue growth for growth’s sake by an editor at Inc. Magazine. Read more on Amazon…
Hipster Business Models: How To Make a Living in The Modern World by Priceonomics
A collection of fascinating business stories with unconventional marketing methods. Fun read by the writers behind the hit Priceonomics blog. Read more on Amazon…
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk! by Al Ries & Jack Trout
A short, simple, classic book that I re-read this year. Excellent reference book with zero fluff and plenty of examples. Read more on Amazon…
Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson
Another one of my favorite books that I re-read this year. Still fresh, highly relevant and a worthwhile read from the founders of 37signals. Read more on Amazon…
Explore other popular posts!
- Learn more about my InMotion Hosting Review
- Learn more about my 1&1 Web Hosting Review
- Learn more about setting up a website
- Learn more about Wix vs. Squarespace & Wix vs. Weebly
- Learn how to hire an SEO expert
- Learn about your website’s Google keyword ranking
- Learn more about content & SEO ideas
- Learn about Google SEO Tools
Have a Happy New Year! And see you next week in 2016!