Hello – I hope everything is awesome! Here’s this week’s reads that are useful…
Allies, not rockstars: Influencer research for us mortals
Not every small business can get an A-list celebrity to talk about them. But with some research, you can get some solid allies on your side. Read it here…
Takeaway: Use social & retail sites to find small but vocal & prolific people who might be interested in a conversation about your ideas.
How to Make Your Confirmation Emails Not Suck (and Make Money)
Unloved, boring & transactional – confirmation emails don’t have to be that way. In fact, they can be your chance to stand out & develop new fans. Another great piece by ConversionXL. Read it here…
Takeaway: Give your confirmation emails a little love & thought.
Ultimate Guide to Finding, Customizing, & Using Free Images for Blogs
So you spend hours researching & writing a blog post, and you want it to stand out. A custom image will work wonders, but (if you’re like me) you’re not a graphic designer and one is out of the budget for a blog post. Here’s a uniquely well-done piece on exactly what to do instead. Read it here…
Takeaway: A few tools, searching, and basic design overlays will take your blog posts & sharing metrics a very long way.
Where Your Most Valuable Website Visitors Come From
Quick read, but one that makes some good points about valuing your traffic and defining what to focus on. Read it here…
Takeaway: Sometimes your most valuable traffic is not what you expect. Dig deep in your own analytics to see where sales & leads actually come from.
Have an amazing week!
Explore Other Useful ShivarWeb Posts –
- Blog Logo Design & Using 99designs: My 99designs Review + Pros & Cons
- The Real Reason MyBlogGuest Was Penalized By Google
- How To Use Google Books for SEO & Content Marketing
- What’s The Best Accounting Software for Your Business?
- How To Sell On Etsy: Beginner’s Guide To Etsy Setup & Success
- Best MailChimp Templates: How To Choose & Use Effectively
- What’s The Free Website Hosting for Your Project?
- The Problem With Website Copywriting (and 3 quick ways to fix it…)