Hello! And thanks for being a subscriber. Here’s 4 especially useful reads to help you improve your website & marketing…
Who Wants A Powerful Inbound Marketing Plan For Free?
“Inbound marketing” is an industry term for any marketing that doesn’t interrupt someone’s day. Think SEO, content, social, non-spam email, search network PPC vs. cold-calling, banner ads, etc. It can be complicated, counter-intuitive and tough to plan. This post is useful because it pulls all the potential elements of a marketing plan into 1 process. It’s not the only process by any means, but it’s great to see an example end to end. Check out the post here…
Takeaway: Think in terms of your audience and where/how they would be looking for your offering
How To Spend Your First $100 in Facebook Ads
The post title says it all. Very tactical, very detailed. Useful even if you are already running Facebook campaigns. Check out the post here…
Takeaway: Get hyper-targeted, and send the traffic to your website…not your Facebook page.
Bad Ads, Worse Ads, and Very, Very Bad Ads: The Worst of PPC
Lots of telling examples of bad PPC ads – with takeaways about what you should be doing. Check out the post here…
Takeaway: Always check your ads from the perspective of your potential customers
Google Analytics Checklist for New Projects
Any data you miss can never be recovered, which is why it’s essential to implement your Google Analytics correctly. Great checklist for new projects. Check out the post here…
Takeaway: If you’re going to be making decisions based on Analytics, make absolutely sure it’s implemented correctly.
Have an amazing week!
Explore Other Useful ShivarWeb Posts –
- How To Work With Menus In WordPress: Free Video Tutorial
- How To Work With Widgets In WordPress (free WordPress video tutorials)
- BlueHost vs. GoDaddy: Compare GoDaddy & BlueHost Hosting
- What’s The Best Email Hosting for Your Project?
- FatCow Hosting Review: Pros & Cons of Using FatCow
- How To Create a Food Blog & Recipe Website (from Scratch!)
- Wix vs. WordPress (Self-hosted .org & WordPress.com)
- 1&1 Hosting vs. GoDaddy Web Hosting Comparison: My Experience