Thanks for subscribing! Here are this week’s articles…
Are You Winning The Attention Auction?
Everyday, there is more content and more options to fill everyone’s limited amount of attention. That has huge consequences for your website, your marketing, and your content. AJ Kohn explains it in a long, but very worthwhile post (you’ll need to block off a few minutes for this). Check it out here…
Takeaway: Make sure that your are forging multiple connections with your readers. For example – “there’s this really useful marketing newsletter that comes every week”
User’s Guide to the YouTube Keyword Tool
You may already know about the Google Keyword Tool (if not then read this) – but you may not know that YouTube has a Keyword Tool. And – you may also not know that YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world (sorry Bing…). Here’s a brief and useful write up on how to use it to optimize your videos. Check it out here…
Takeaway: There exists a YouTube Keyword Tool – you should use it
Your Field Guide to “Barnacle” Local SEO
The headline here is for local SEO – but this marketing strategy is useful in any industry where a few strong directories or sites have a lot of clout (ie, Amazon in ecommerce or ThomasNet/GlobalSpec in manufacturing). Quick, useful read. Check it out here…
No 4th article this week – instead, be sure to block off time to read and digest the Attention Auction article.
Have a great week!
Explore Other Useful ShivarWeb Posts –
- How To Use The Visitor Flow Tool In Google Analytics To Optimize Your Website
- What Are WordPress Categories and Tags? Free Video Tutorial + How To
- Best Premium WordPress Theme Providers: 22 Theme Makers
- What’s The Best Email Hosting for Your Project?
- FatCow Hosting Review: Pros & Cons of Using FatCow
- How To Create a Food Blog & Recipe Website (from Scratch!)
- Wix vs. WordPress (Self-hosted .org & WordPress.com)
- Shopify Plus: An Enterprise Ecommerce Platform Review