Hello, hello! Here are this week’s useful reads…
How to Use Google Trends for Keyword Research: 7 Effective Ways
Loved this and have already used a tactic from it. Read it here…
- Identify seasonal trends, then create (and promote) content at the RIGHT time!
- AVOID “keyword unicorns” by checking for data-skewing popularity spikes
- Find relevant topics that are trending RIGHT NOW…then capitalize on them
- Use Google Trends data to help plan your content calendar
- Use “related queries” to find NEW keyword ideas (AND even STEAL business from your competitors)
- See EXACTLY which cities and subregions NEED your products or services (then get laser-targeted with your SEO strategy)
- Refine your video SEO strategy by analyzing WHAT people are searching for on YouTube
How We Built a Unique Content Strategy For 4 of Our Clients
Love the specifics. Read it here…
Takeaway: Tie your content strategy to your ideal customer funnel. Layer on keyword research. Then consistently execute.
Two Strategies to Scale Your Facebook Ads
Innovative ideas here. Read it here…
Takeaway: Facebook will happily waste your ad spend if you are not careful. Scale out your campaigns with adjacent but overlapping audiences and by building lookalikes based on more and more specific pixel actions.
Case Study: How One eCommerce Brand Spends Its 7-Figure Adwords Budget
Very interesting. Read it here…
Takeaway: Look in the weeds for unnecessary spending. Maintain separate brand and general campaigns. Be prepared for growth (with an up-to-date, mobile-friendly site).
Have a fantastic week!