Hello, hello! Here are this week’s useful reads…
35 AdWords Filters For Improved Performance And Efficiency
Can confirm – these are worth the effort to learn. Read it here…
Takeaway: AdWords filters are a built-in feature within the Google AdWords platform that will help you improve your PPC performance quickly and easily through being able to visualize and group data in a way that turns it into actionable insight. Use them.
The Paid Media Cube: A Framework to Clarify and Communicate Your PPC Strategy
Very interesting concept. Read it here…
Takeaway: An evaluation system / process will always outperform your intuition or educated guess – especially with an abstract PPC / SEO campaign.
On-Page Content Marketing Best Practices
Concise, useful video. Read it here…
Takeaway: On-page best practices go beyond “good content” – they include user experience tips like –
- Make Font 18px Or Larger
- Use Readable Font
- No Paragraphs More Than 5 Lines
- Make it Scannable
- Looks Great on Mobile
- Punchy First Sentence/Headline Using A.I.D.A
- Shareable Images Under 200 KB
- Tight Column Width
30+ Internal Resources Every Serious Local SEO-er Should Have or Develop
Not just another “tools” post. Read it here…
Takeaway: Every freelancer / agency should be incrementally adding to your internal tool set with every document & project.
This Week’s Sponsor
Hey – it’s edition #254! Coming up on 4 years of newsletters. Thank you again for subscribing – and making the project worthwhile.
Without dedicated readers, these links would simply be buried bookmarks. You can support this project with one of three actions:
- Link to https://www.shivarweb.com/ from your website. Website links provide a consistent flow of new subscribers.
- Forward this edition to a colleague. Word of mouth is extremely powerful.
- Recommend this newsletter on your favorite social platform. Because you probably use social media more than I do.