Hello, hello! Here are this week’s useful reads…
12 “No-BS” Ways to Rapidly Increase Organic SEO Traffic
Very advanced, but solid guide with helpful screenshots. Read it here…
- Eliminate “organic anchors” with a data-driven content audit
- Prevent Your Website from Competing with Itself by Identifying (and Removing) Keyword Cannibalization
- Uncover Low-hanging Ranking Opportunities by Performing Keyword Research for an Existing Website
- INSTANTLY Boost New Pages by Linking to Them from Existing High-Authority Pages
- Boost Traffic by Increasing SERP CTRs
- Identify lost link equity in 404 pages
- Create Strong Content Silos and AVOID Orphaned Pages
- Identify Keyword Gaps
- Use “Barnacle SEO” to Align Your Brand with Authoritative Sources for High SERP Visibility
- Use “Parasite SEO” to Rank for Super-Competitive Search Terms
- Propel Organic Growth with Ongoing Backlink Acquisition
Google Search: When Organic and Paid Search Efforts Align
A bit long – but comprehensive. Read it here…
Takeaway: Running SEO / PPC is not an either/or choice. They work best when you can run campaigns together.
How Just One Ecommerce Popup Offer Helped Canvas Factory Generate 1.1 Million in Revenue
Interesting how they implemented these. Read it here…
Takeaway: I’m skeptical of pop-ups as “best practice” but when implemented well on a segmented audience, they can be effective and respectful.
Here’s How You Can Still Get Thousands Of Visitors From Reddit
Interesting read on an interesting platform. Read it here…
Takeaway: Wherever your audience is – be respectful of their community. You will go much further.
This Week’s Sponsor
Hey – it’s edition #250! Coming up on 4 years of newsletters. Thank you again for subscribing – and making the project worthwhile.
Without dedicated readers, these links would simply be buried bookmarks. You can support this project with one of three actions:
- Link to https://www.shivarweb.com from your website. Website links provide a consistent flow of new subscribers.
- Forward this edition to a colleague. Word of mouth is extremely powerful.
- Recommend this newsletter on your favorite social platform. Because you probably use social media more than I do.
Either way – have a wonderful, productive week!