Hello, hello! Here are this week’s useful reads…
How To Drive Traffic To Your Website (All Things Considered)
Solid overview for a range of website types. Read it here…
Takeaway: There is no “sure-fire” tactic to drive traffic to your site. But you can learn how to reverse-engineer sources based on your target audience, your website type, your goals, your budget, and your expertise.
When the big links aren’t on the table this is the link building advice you need to read
Excellent post. Read it here…
Takeaway: Most successful link building is simply executing on fundamentals. Any site can do it – and it doesn’t require a huge content or PR budget either.
Most website redesigns are a waste of money. Here’s what sets the successful ones apart.
Yes. Read it here…
- Good redesigns make it easier for users to find the most important content.
- Good redesigns evoke the right emotions.
- Good redesigns increase credibility.
4 Advanced Reddit Content Marketing Tactics
Solid, short video. Read it here…
- Submit Multiple Times Over Months
- Submit Third-Party Websites
- Consider Reddit as a Value-Passing Link
- Submit at Optimal Times Using Tools
This Week’s Sponsor
ThemeForest is the largest premium marketplace for design themes, templates and more. They focus on WordPress, but also have options for Shopify, Magento and more. If you are looking for a way to affordably freshen up your design, check out ThemeForest here…
Have a brilliant week!