Hello, hello! Here are this week’s useful reads…
We Analyzed 1.3 Million YouTube Videos. Here’s What We Learned About YouTube SEO
Must-read if you are doing anything on YouTube. Read it here…
Takeaway: Higher engagement beats traditional optimization every time.
How We Use Blogger Outreach To Promote Content And Build Links
Very tactical & specific. Read it here…
Takeaway: The right approach to blogger outreach starts with a question: “What’s in it for them?” Eligible contacts should be people who wrote, linked or tweeted articles on the same topic.
7 Little-Known (And Research-Backed) Lead Generation Ideas
Over-hyped title, but some interesting ideas within. Read it here…
- Never Warn Your Visitors You’ll Protect Them From “Spam”
- Try Using Case Studies Tailored To The Potential Lead
- Mine Community Platforms & Industry Magazines for Messaging
- Rework Your Testimonials So They Are Relevant
Growing to $300K/MRR in 2 Years – 7 New Lessons Learned
Usually these types of posts talk about fluffy, vague concepts like “building culture” or “defining mission” – this one gets specific on what they did to actually make more money for themselves, clients & employees. Read it here…
Takeaway: If you are a client-driven business, the whole thing is worth a read.
This Week’s Sponsor
Ahrefs is my go-to premium SEO & Content marketing tool. Their tools cover everything from content to keyword to link research. If building great content & links is part of your marketing strategy, you should go sign up for Ahrefs now.
Check out these posts & guides!
- How To Judge Keyword Difficulty (aka “Can I Rank for [Keyword]?”)
- eHost Hosting Review: Pros, Cons & Comparisons
- How To Set Up Free DIY Brand & Social Media Listening
- How To Find Amazing Royalty Free Stock Photos for Your Website
- Best Drupal Hosting Comparison Guide w/ Quiz
- Squarespace vs. Weebly vs. Wix: Website Builders Compared
- 8+ Tips To Use YouTube For Your Website Marketing & SEO
- How To Make Bulk Edits To (Any) Content in WordPress
- FAQ Page Best Practices (w/ Ideas & Examples)
- How To Understand & Use Twitter Analytics Effectively