This is part of the Beginner’s Guide To WordPress Series. This tutorial cover how to work with menus in WordPress – which makes what used to be an amazing pain (setting up menus) into a fairly straightforward process.
Your website content doesn’t matter much if visitors can’t find their way around – and that’s what Menus are for.
Again – something that used to be really hard to manage is now just a few clicks away in WordPress. Here’s how to work with menus in WordPress – to create, manage, and customize your website menus.
Creating and Managing Custom Navigation Menus
- Beginner's Guide To Using WordPress Series
- How To Use The WordPress Dashboard + Initial Settings
- How To Use WordPress Posts + Pages (step by step)
- Introduction To Categories And Tags
- How To Use The WordPress Visual Editor To Edit Your Site
- How To Work With The WordPress Media Library
- How To Work With Menus In WordPress
- How To Work With Widgets In WordPress
- Introduction To WordPress Themes
- Introduction To WordPress Plugins
- 5 Must Have WordPress Plugins + 4 Premium Plugin Providers
- How To Keep WordPress Updated Trouble-free (with Video Tutorial)
- How To Get Started Securing WordPress With WP Better Security (video tutorial)